Sunday, August 20, 2017

Flaunt It! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing my last dance teacher card.
This card went to the owner Miss Nicky.


This year they had a dance called Red Lips that they won many awards for so I did the Lips prop in red glitter.  The girls also wore red glitter on their lips.  My girly is the second in from the right.  I wish you could see their lips better.  They looked SO cool!





Copics used:

T1, C00, C7, R17, R22, R27, R59, Y21
E00, E02, E25, E50, E51, E57, E81, E93, E97


5 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

The word bubble is perfect, Renee! And the glittery red lips tops it off beautifully to tie it into the dance! Spectacular!

Jil Lebel said...

Your daughter looks lovely! The glittery accents on your card match her outfit perfectly! Jil

diane zechman said...

Love the red glitter (and those are pretty dance outfits!)

Cheri Burry said...

Perfect card to go with the red lips dance! The dance teacher will love it for sure!

katieo said...

So cute. I love the costumes on the card and on the girls. They sure know how to rock the glitter